14 Dec Seasons greetings and other club info
The info below includes:
# Seasons Greetings
# New main circuit testing info – Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday (Click here for Main Circuit Testing Session Rules 2018)
# New circuit hire rules info (Click Here for Circuit Hire Rules 2018)
# 2018 Killarney events calendar (Click here for 2018 Killarney Calendar)
# Karting Invitation
At the close of another year, we pause to send you Season’s Greetings.
It is our pleasure at this festive time to say thank you for your loyal support in 2017 and we wish you good health, success and happiness in the coming year. Please keep safe over the festive season and we look forward to seeing you at Killarney in the new year
DATES TO DIARISE:
Please be advised of the following dates and times of closing:
For Emergencies only – please contact : 073 334 7553 or 074 366 7880
WPMC ADMIN OFFICE DATES:
– The WPMC annual staff function is tomorrow (Tuesday 12th December), therefore the admin office will ONLY be open from 8.30am till 12pm (noon).
– The WPMC admin office will close on Friday 15th December 2017 and will reopen again on Monday 15th January 2018.
TRACKSIDE PUB & GRILL DATES:
The Trackside Pub & Grill operating hours from today until 15th January 2018:
– Tuesday 12th December – Closed all day;
– Wednesday 13th December and Thursday 14th December – open as per normal times; and
– Friday 15th December – closed for end of year stock take and shut down preparations.
ON TRACK ACTIVITIES:
– Track activities close from Thursday 14th December 2017 to Saturday 13th January 2018.
Saturday 16th December 2017:
– 8 Hour endurance event for 150cc Motorcycles on the Karting circuit. Racing commences at 10am
Wednesday 27th December 2017.
– Annual StreetFest (Vol 6) event with drags, drifting, spinning and more for the whole family.
3rd February 2018
– Annual (17th) Passion for Speed event.
2018 WPMC MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION – EARLY BIRD SPECIAL (ENDS FRIDAY)
Purchase your 2018 WPMC membership before 15th December 2017 and pay the 2017 rates.
See link below to the application form, send your completed paperwork and POP to firstname.lastname@example.org before COB on 15th December.
Info email@example.com or call (021) 557-1639.